- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Login to your account and Complete each section (Candidate Profile, Categories, Subjects) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section).
- Take print out of bank slip and completed application form.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, after 24 hours of the generation of bank slip.
- Submit/send print out of application form along with the requisite documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
No communication will be sent to the candidates for attending the Physical Counselling and all the information/updates will be available on this website.
The admission will be based on merit basis. Merit shall be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination and weightages as per information given in Handbook of Information/ Guidelines on websites.
No form will be accepted after the last date. Panjab University will not be responsible for any delay (postal or otherwise).
NOTE: Contact us only through email. E-mail: email@example.com
Colleges covered under B.Com (First Year) admission 2015
All other colleges affiliated to Panjab University will admit students to B.Com-I at their own, based on the procedure laid down by Panjab University.